Microsoft Office 2021 is the latest version of the popular productivity suite that includes a wide range of applications designed to help you work more efficiently and effectively. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or a small business owner, Microsoft Office 2021 offers a comprehensive set of tools that can help you get more done in less time.
Advantages of Microsoft Office 2021
One of the biggest advantages of Microsoft Office 2021 is that it’s an all-in-one solution. With applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, you have everything you need to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and emails. This means you don’t have to switch between different programs to complete your work, which can save you time and effort.
Another great feature of Microsoft Office 2021 is its compatibility. You can use it on multiple devices, including Windows and Mac computers, as well as on mobile devices running iOS and Android. This means you can work on your projects from anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
Microsoft Office 2021 also includes a number of advanced features that can help you work more efficiently. For example, the new “Tell Me” feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint allows you to quickly find the tool or command you need by simply typing a word or phrase. Additionally, the new “Focus” mode in Word lets you block out distractions and focus on your writing.
Finally, Microsoft Office 2021 offers a number of security features that can help protect your data and ensure your privacy. With built-in security features like data encryption and multi-factor authentication, you can rest assured that your sensitive information is safe from prying eyes.
In conclusion, Microsoft Office 2021 is the ultimate all-in-one solution for your productivity needs. With its comprehensive set of tools, compatibility across multiple devices, advanced features, and security features, it’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants to work smarter, not harder.
Microsoft Office 2021 Overview
Microsoft has officially announced the availability of the final version of its Office 2021 release for Windows and Mac users. Following the release of the preview version in the first half of this year, Office 2021 has been refined and is now available to users.
It includes virtually every change that has been added to the suite of programs in Office 365 over the past 3 years, although some features remain exclusive to subscribers. In addition to the main programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Office Products Included:
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
Skype for business
OneDrive for business
Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
Microsoft Project Professional 2021
Features of Microsoft Office 2021
– Excel icon got bigger
– Precision cell selection
– Key PivotTable Improvements: Personalization, Automatic Relationship Detection, Time Grouping, Increase and Decrease Buttons, Field List Search, Smart Rename, Multi-Screen Slicer, Faster OLAP Pivot Tables, Create, Filter by Timelines
– New Data Analysis Capabilities
– New types of charts, 2D maps
– New formulas, Excel functions
– CSV (UTF-8) support
– Improved access to the latest files and folders and book version history
– Data Protection (DLP) in Excel
– Publish to Power BI
– PowerPivot Enhancements
– Get & Transform (PowerQuery) improvements
– Insert SVG, icons and convert them to shapes, insert 3D models
– Improved handwriting support
– Large Powerpoint Icon
– Morph transition
– Zoom effect to jump to specific slides, sections and parts of your presentations
– Scalable ink enhancement: Record digital colorful gestures, pens, markers and pencils, effects, layer eraser, ruler to draw straight lines at any angle, slide show control with gestures.
– Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models, convert SVG icons to shapes
– Improved drawing and free-form markings
– Export 4K video
– Large Outlook icon
– Automatic download of OneDrive attachments
– Ability to see answers
– Focusing incoming
– Voice dictation and reading aloud
– Add multiple time zones to your calendar
– Mark emails as read when deleted
– Pop-up reminders
– Trip and delivery summary maps, updated contact cards.
– Improved availability check
– Office 365 support (with Exchange online account)
– Access icon got bigger
– 11 new charts to make it easier to understand the data stored in access forms and reports
– Bigint support
– Return the dBASE format of an import, link or export
– Sorting property sheet for forms and reports
– Shortcut Name property for controls
– Improved ODBC Reconnect Logic
– Keyboard shortcut for editing list item values (Ctrl + E)
– Accessibility improvements
Office 2021 will not has:
– An editor and explorer of functions in Word.
– Tap in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
– PowerPoint Designer
– Ideas and data types in Excel.
– Sharing in real time in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Encrypting Office 365 Messages.
– Advanced Threat Protection in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive for Business
– Protection of corporate enterprises.
– Sensitive label support in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
– Shared Computer Licensing
– FastTrack parameters
– Integration with Microsoft Intune
System Requirements and Technical Details
Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster
2.0 GHz + for Skype for Business
4 GB of RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems
4.0 GB of free disk space
Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Requires DirectX 9 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
Internet access is not required. Activation – Internet-based or telephone-based, and KMS or MAK for enterprises.